mozhi pipeline / Push Docker image to Codeberg docker registry (push) Successful in 18m8s Details
mozhi pipeline / Build and publish artifacts (push) Successful in 45m44s Details
It was initially made as a maintained fork/rewrite of simplytranslate, but has grown to have a lot more features as well!
I'm initially focusing on the api and engines, but eventually Mozhi will have a functioning CLI and webapp.
- IBM Watson
- DuckDuckGo (almost 1-1 with Bing Translate)
Where is the engine code?
The engine code has recently been split from the main codebase. Please check aryak/libmozhi for it.
GOPRIVATE=codeberg.org/aryak/libmozhi # Get latest commit since proxy server is a bit slow go mod download go run github.com/swaggo/swag/cmd/swag@latest init --parseDependency go build -o mozhi
Mozhi makes use of swagger (using the fiber middleware) to manage the documentation of the API.
You can find it in /api/swagger of any instance (example).
Features of Mozhi can be customized and toggled on/off using Environment Variables.
MOZHI_PORT: Port the webserver listens on (if hosting API)
MOZHI_LIBRETRANSLATE_URL: URL of Libretranslate instance (Example:
MOZHI_DEFAULT_SOURCE_LANG: Language to default to if no source language is set by user. Defaults to Auto-Detect (or first available language in engines which dont support it)
MOZHI_DEFAULT_TARGET_LANG: Language to default to if no target language is set by user. Defaults to English
These envvars turn off/on engines. By default all of them are enabled.
- An all mode where the responses of all supported engines will be shown.
- Autodetect which will show the language that was detected
- Text-To-Speech for multiple engines
- A good API (subjective :P)
- All the stuff you expect from a translation utility :)
Mozhi is the word in Tamil for language. Simple as that :P
- Arya: creator
- Midou36o: made the logo
- py_: Design files
- Missuo: creating gDeepLX that does the hard part of making DeepL work
- translatepy: giving me the format of request for yandex engine
- SimplyTranslate: Inspiration and base code for the webui
- Rimgo: Code for embedding html in binary
- Bnyro: Parallelization of all engines